ICQ

MMZ3 - Final Battle MMZ3 - Final Battle

Somehow it relaxes me. And I like it! Maybe it will be even more cool if you make the lead flute a bit quieter. And slightly up the volume of drums... Anyway, that's a 5 for you! :3

I've Never Called Myself I've Never Called Myself

Simply awesome! Can't really imagine how much more great this be can become if you complete it :3

Megaman Zero: Enemy Hall Megaman Zero: Enemy Hall

Hey, you did a really good job making this. Still, don't you thimk that drums could be a little louder and the main melody (errr, organ, I presume?) could be just a little quieter? Anyway, keep it up!

Sonic 4 Final Stage (Metal) Sonic 4 Final Stage (Metal)

Idea is pretty awesome, I think that you won't need much time to loop this properly. But could you make drums slightly louder? That would be great!

Mmz 4 Powerfield (zg D'nb Mix) Mmz 4 Powerfield (zg D'nb Mix)

Thumbs up for the... only Power Field remix that I could find on NG! Drums and bass are nice, but the guitar need... More echo, I guess. Rhythm-guitars could be a little louder, and the lead guitar... Maybe half-note pitched down will do, dont'cha think? :)

Sonic4 Sky Fortress METAL Sonic4 Sky Fortress METAL

Nice job! This piece came out pretty yummy, but synth part sounded kinda... Empty. Maybe it's just me, but maybe you can make it slightly faster? This is Sonic the Hedgehog after all :)

Tenguman + Street Fighter 4 Tenguman + Street Fighter 4

Went off track :D

whoa! Went pretty off track, but it doesn't mean that you didn't get the great outcome! I almost danced to it!

MMZ3 - High Speed Elevator MMZ3 - High Speed Elevator

Maybe... More speed?

This piece is indeed pretty well made. But it kinda lost the feeling of the "high-speed elevator", it sounds kinda slow... Maybe you should raise the tempo a bit or make the beat more speedy...
And yes, it will be geat to hear this in a flash game, even if it's not Megaman flash :)

Bloody Beauty: Vega Stage. Bloody Beauty: Vega Stage.

You're a fool?! No, they're wrong.

You were really close to make a best remix of Vega's Theme, but... No offense, but could you make drums and rhythm guitar a bit quieter a maybe the other tracks a bit louder...? That would be great! :)

I still want to make sooooo many requests, but don't know if you have the time to do this...

KatzuyaSagara responds:

xD! No no They told me I was a fool for acting like one... (You know... becouse I was depressed becouse I don't have a girlfriend).
I have returned from vacation (Beach Time!) and I feel refreshed. If you have a request, send me a PM.
Take Care =)

-586rick- Wily Stage 4 MM7 -586rick- Wily Stage 4 MM7

Pretty well made song!

I listened to this a couple of times, and noticed that when piano part starts to play - it sounds louder than the lead synth, but... Well, it's up to you if you'll fix it or not :)

Reminded me of playing this stage again and again... I still can't beat the last Wily :(
Nevertheless, I enjoyed it!

586rick responds: